Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hot Pot Heaven

Hot Pot Heaven has been opened for almost three months and I have been wanting to start this blog since the very beginning but stress and the craziness of having a full time job and running a restaurant kept me from starting it until now. Things have been settled down a bit since we have a great teams to help us - these people are friends, family, and my past students. I will introduce them later in my blog - because each of them deserve a full post for themselves. They are the reasons why Hot Pot Heaven is running at this time.....

My boyfriend, Jimmy Tran, and I own this place. I will be writing this blog though I am not a native speaker like Jimmy. But he refused to help me. He said he hates writing (but you will see - one day I will make him write :)  I was born and raised in Vietnam. I came to the U.S. in 1999 when I just turned 16 so please excuse any mistake I made here and try your best to comprehend, ok?  :)

There are a few reasons why I want to start this blog. First, I hope it will help me release some stress. Second, I hope that Jimmy and I will later use it to reflect on our journey and make appropriate changes to improve Hot Pot Heaven. Last but not least, for any young people who are inexperience (LIKE US) and want to open a restaurant can have some sort of ideas (because Jimmy and I had NO IDEA) of the kind of hard work involve in running a restaurant.

Already, it's late and I am sick so I will try to get some sleep! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment